Re: Tires

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 19:05:10 EST

I've been running the 31x10.5 A/T KOs for the last year and they are GREAT.
 They're excellent in the rain and snow, and I was very happy with them in
the mud at Jon's (Adam, you saw it).

I don't recall seeing anything about the "sidewall insurance" but I do know
the sidewalls are built beefier than your average A/T tire, so there
shouldn't be any problems there.

As for on-road manners, I found them to be a little louder than the
Goodluck Wrangler RT/S tires they replaced, but not terribly so. The more
squared-off shoulder makes the steering slightly heavier. In other
words...it feels like a truck.

I would buy these tires again in a heartbeat.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com