Re: Re: Codes revisited

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Dec 19 2001 - 23:16:28 EST

> If I may step in (as I talked to Bob tonight and he's on Digest mode, so
> may not see this till tomorrow evening)...

Not a problem, Andy ;-) I also emailed him directly. It sounds like he
checked everything out that he could. I wonder how many times he started his
Dak with the MIL on. If I remember correctly if you start it more than 3
times with the MIL on, it stays in "memory" and will continue to light for
50 start-ups even if the problem is fixed. The only way to get rid of it
then (if the problem is fixed) is to use the DRB tool.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport