Great News!!!! (and some bad news)

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 02:53:00 EST

Wellll after ELEVEN MONTHS! Almost a year!.. I drove my Silver89 4x4!
Brought her home from the shop. I also have new photos avalible for viewing.
Unfortunatly I have not been able to post them on the web site, but they are
in a directory and you can see them. The pics are taken back in August
(before all the repairs). The family Ford Explorer is also there.

Plus I am now employed once again. My old store highered me back and I start
on the 1st of the new year. Which means more money for truck mods!

And now for the bad news... the blower motor on the 4x4 went dead on me
tonight. I turned it all the way up to high and it went dead. I was smelling
a "hot" small from the truck, but I think it is the new engine breaking in.

I checked the fuse in the fuse block for the blower motor and the fuse is
good. I'm going to replace the resistor block next... if that doesnt work, am
I to assume I need a new bloewr motor? Please tell me no because I dont feel
like putting out more money for repairs, or having to take the dash apart
myself!