Re: Battery Relocation

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 23:19:17 EST

Glen,
    I know the feeling, I've been thinking for a while as where to mount the
battery or at least find another place for the filter. Not many options. If
you decide to bed mount it, make sure it can be locked so it can't be stolen.
Some of these hi power sound system guys just love to steal Optima batteries.
I know of 2 stolen in the last couple of months. It's a shame the KB intake
is not on the passenger side. All kinds of room over there for filter. Maybe
even get the battery over there. Have thought about that, Fabricate a battery
box for that side of the engine compartment. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM> KB SuperChargeded, 4.7L, 2001, QC,
<A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01">the "DAK",</A> <A
HREF="http://futuresite.register.com/jump?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsouthernmopar.org">
SouthernMoPar</A>