Battery Relocation

From: Glen Clark (glen@groupphotographers.com)
Date: Thu Dec 20 2001 - 21:50:39 EST

Ok, so i have a KB supercharger, and i wanted to move the filter into the
engine bay for the winter (it gets soooo dirty and wet where it is currently
mounted). And well the only place i could think to put it would be to
remove the battery, and set the filter where the battery was. Buuuuut that
leaves me with the problem of where to mount the battery. I was thinking if
i could get a sealed battery box, and some how mount it to the frame on the
underside of the bed. There does seem to be enough room, but i was just
wondering if you guys had some ideas. My dad and i have been brainstorming
this for a while now, but cant seem to come up with any other ideas for the
battery. If you guys want, you can check out the pics i have at
http://glen.dodgedakotas.com the KB pics arnt the best, so i'll try to get
more pics up soon (i just got my westin bars on, so i gotta put those on my
web server too). This is probably the only pic showing the mounting for the
filter: http://glen.dodgedakotas.com/dakotaweb/kennebell/kb3.jpg. As you
can see the engine bay has no more room to put that filter. Anyways,
thanks in advance for any advice you guys can come up with. =)

GlenC
'01 CC 4x4 SLT+ 4.7 Auto
Kenne Bell Supercharged
JBA Headers and ALOT more. =)