Re: timing chain/gear-drive questions (last time I PROMISE)

From: Aaron Hatfield (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Fri Dec 21 2001 - 13:51:53 EST

To answer your questions ... yes it will screw your timing up. We are doing
the recall on all of our V6 Rams here on base, and we are finding some major
@#$% wrong with them!! We have found bent valves, messed up pistons, heads
needing replacement, and other "little" things. Secondly no matter how hokey
it may look it works! Once we did the refit on the trucks that have left the
shop we ahven't had any problem with them. Go gear drive if you want, but in
my opinion hokey ain't neccessarily pokey!! Hehe!

Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2