Re: ATTN Aaron (adakota4x4) was Tranny fluid change

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 01:17:54 EST

Thanks Aaron.
Looking at your site, I have a few questions for you:
Where did you get that grill guard? Do you like it?
And the wheels? Those look, from the picture, like the stock 16X8's off a
Ram. I have the stock steel Dak rims, with the flat, snap-in center caps.
I think ones like you've got would look better, plus open up some new doors
for tires, if you've got the wheels I think you do.
Thanks!
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack, Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund BugShield