2002 DML Calendar Ordering Info

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 02:05:25 EST

  Howdy All,

  I just got word that the calendars are being finished up and sent my
way, so I can start to accept orders for them now...

  The price is $16 per calendar, which includes shipping to the US or
Canada. If you would like to pay via cash, check, or money order,
send it to:

Jon Steiger
836 King Road
Forestville, NY 14062

  If you would like to pay via PayPal, I can accept PayPal and Bank
funded payments at: jon@dakota-truck.net. If you want to use a
credit card funded payment, then please send $16.75 to jon@twistedbits.net.
(My personal account doesn't allow credit card payments, but my
business account does. The additional $.75 is to cover the PayPal fee.
Hey, it was either that or raise the price on all calendars to $16.75...)
:-)

   You can also order the calendars via the web site:

http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar

  I would recommend that you do that, even if you plan on sending me
payment via snail mail. Once you add the calendar to your cart, you
can "check out", which will direct you to a page that tells you
how to pay. Going through the cart will give you an order number, and
also a confirmation which you could print and include with your payment
(would save you the trouble of writing out your address and such...) :-)

  My apologies for the lateness - I was hoping to be able to get you
your calendars by x-mas. That didn't happen, but it should still be
possible to get 'em to you before next year. :-) I will get started
earlier on these next year...

  Also - and I'm not trying to be like a pushy salesman or something,
just letting you know - I am determined not to lose money on these
again this year :-) so I printed less than I usually do. (I used
the results of my "interest poll" to try to estimate the demand.)
As such, these calendars are being sold on a "first come, first served"
basis. Once they run out, I can have the print shop make more,
but the price will be much higher - probably $25 or more per calendar.
So, if you want a calendar at $16, order now! :-) This is a good
reason to order a calendar via the cart on the DML home page - I will
be using the dates on those submitted orders to determine the order
in which calendars will be sold. If you don't want to use the cart for
some reason, you can accomplish the same thing with an e-mail to
me something along the lines of "please reserve X calendars for me!".
I'm doing it this way rather than by the order in which I receive payments
so as to not penalize the folks who live further away from me, or in
Canada which has a rather slow mail service. :-)

  If you have any questions, comments, or problems, feel free to
e-mail me (or post here if its of a general nature).

 Thanks!

--

-Jon-

.---- Jon Steiger ------ jon@dakota-truck.net or jon@jonsteiger.com -----. | I'm the: AOPA, DoD, EAA, NMA, NRA, SPA, USUA. Rec & UL Pilot - SEL | | '70 Barracuda, '92 Ram 4x4, '96 Dakota, '96 Intruder 1400, '96 FireFly | `----------------------------------------- http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'