Re: Why would you steal that?!?

From: David McKittrick (sysop1@rogers.com)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 21:27:21 EST

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 5:05 PM
Subject: DML: Why would you steal that???

>So driving around town with my buddy doing some last minute shopping.
>We stop at a friend's place to say "hi" but they weren't home, so we leave
>note telling them how much they suck!! hehe
>Anyway, walking back to my Dak, WTF????
>Both, yes BOTH of my foglights are gone, and the wires are just dangling
>below my truck.
>
>Anyone else get weird stuff stolen off their trucks?

Must be a thing about front lights. I just had my headlight smoked covers
stolen. In an underground garage at a mall. And of course their is no
security camera in the section of the parking lot I was in.

Hope the guy likes his early christmass present, and may a thousand fire
ants infest his shorts. :)

David McKittrick - London, Ont.
98' CC Sport. 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto