Re: LUND Roll pan question was: Here we go again! was: gen II body style

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Dec 22 2001 - 23:55:10 EST

I'm using the Summit bolt lights. I have had them for two years now and they
still work great. See the opening pic on my page.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)