Re: Updat on 1 wheel drive! : (

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 28 2001 - 11:23:20 EST

In a message dated 12/27/2001 4:15:42 PM Central Standard Time,
2punch.crash2000@AHM.com writes:

> , and while driving the bags slid and hit the front
> of the bed portion while stopping, then as I accelerated they slid back and
> crashed into the tailgate, causing it to pop open at the drivers side,
> bottom, the bracket holding the tailgate is bent, and will need to be
> replaced all from 50kg of sand!!!

Punch.. sounds like the tailgate may not have been latched all the way; we
had a pallet of amplifiers (approx 1800#) do the same thing one day in my
friends 96 Dak.. and our concern was having the wrap break and leave a trail
of amps down the road. No damage to tailgate.. or front end of the box.
Aaron W in AL

94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
95 RC Sport 2.5L 5 Spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo