Re: Non-Dakota Computer Question

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 23:59:18 EST

I checked out the wab.exe file on my system and it is indeed an address
book. However, that particular address book file is over 2 years old where
as my address book (*.wab) located under Windows ---> Application Data --->
Microsoft ---> Address Book is current. This is on Win98 and MIE 5.0

Dak content: My Dak's interior is coming along nicely.

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport