Weird rattle with my '00

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 23:31:49 EST

Ok, so i've had this weird VERY irritating little rattle getting steadily
worse over the last few months. It always sounded like it was coming from
the passenger door pocket, or maybe something in the back seat drink holder
on that side.
Well, i had looked and around several times trying to figure it out, but no
luck until i had a passenger on Friday evening.
Turns out to be the little door-lock pin-thing. The part that goes up and
down when the door is locked. My truck has auto locks as soon as i get to a
certain speed, i think 25 kph, or like 15mph....
Anyway, it only rattles with the lock down, so now i just unlock my doors
when i hear the little "click" and i'm no longer getting the incredible urge
to rip the whole door off. :)

Just an FYI,

The Adam Blaster