Re: Weird rattle with my '00

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 01:48:19 EST

Adam, maybe you shouldn't baby your Dak so much. Take it out, drive it a
little. Get off the pavement - maybe venture into a gravel parking lot
every now and then. And for cryin' out loud, use more than 1/4 throttle on
occasion!

-Andy, more than a little wound up because it's almost 2 AM and he and a
neighbor had to bang on another neighbor's door for 5 minutes just to get
the music turned down.

Mr. Plow wrote:

> Ok, so i've had this weird VERY irritating little rattle getting steadily
> worse over the last few months. It always sounded like it was coming from
> the passenger door pocket, or maybe something in the back seat drink
> holder on that side.
> Well, i had looked and around several times trying to figure it out, but
> no luck until i had a passenger on Friday evening.
> Turns out to be the little door-lock pin-thing. The part that goes up and
> down when the door is locked. My truck has auto locks as soon as i get to
> a certain speed, i think 25 kph, or like 15mph....
> Anyway, it only rattles with the lock down, so now i just unlock my doors
> when i hear the little "click" and i'm no longer getting the incredible
> urge
> to rip the whole door off. :)
>
> Just an FYI,
>

> The Adam Blaster