Re: BAD milage

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 11:57:29 EST

Try putting some cardboard in front of the radiator in
cold weather. This helps to get and keep the engin
temp. near operating temp.

--- JakeandReggie@aol.com wrote:
> OK, I just drove across country and got an avg gas
> milage of 300 give or take. Now I'm in Conneticut
> and I'm seeing about 200 per tank. What gives? Where
> should I look for a problem? Cap and rotor? Isn't

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia