Sticky Trans?

From: PoohDog629@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 31 2001 - 11:38:58 EST

With all these q's about transmissions has me thinkin' I should add one more
for the dmlers' to ponder. In the cold (Chicago) my trans will not shift into
3rd until it warms up. I have let the truck sit and warm up for about 7 mins
or so and then driven it and the truck still won't shift into 3rd. Basically,
I end up going 40 at about 2100 RPMs. I didn't have this problem last winter
and this summer I had the trans serviced. I'm wondering if there is something
wrong with the fluid they put in. I have a V8 with an automatic trans. The
rest is in my sig. Thanx.

Mike R.

Intense blue over gray '98 SLT CC 5.2L
Mods Include:
K&N FIPK, gibson split-dual cat back, and a set of eagle alloys on the corners