Cold Front

From: Slakies (Slakie@erols.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 08:31:39 EST

Will - I received the Lund Cool Fronts as a Christmas present and have had
them installed on my 00 for about a week. It does help to heat up faster but
more important after it heats up the temperature of the heat coming out of
the ducts is warmer. My wife got them out of the J C Whitney catalog where
they list them available for 91-01 Daks. Cost was $44.95 plus shipping.
There has been no change in the temperature reading since installation.

Ron
Springfield, VA