Re: RE: O2 sensors

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Tue Jan 01 2002 - 13:23:34 EST

The one before is the one the PCM uses to coutrol engine function (A/F
ratio), the one after is used by OBD to monitor the function of the cat.
This place makes what they call a "cat box" (for off-raod use only, wink,
wink) that can be used to replace the AFTER O2 sensor. All it dose is mimmic
a properly functioning (with-in range) O2 sensor in an after cat
position(very little O2 left) It cost about the same as a replacement
sensor, and then you never have to worry about it again. Only problem is
that you will not get a check enging light if your converter starts to crap
out. The addy is http://www.krcperformance.com/.

Mark