Re: Re: Digger 1,Squirrel 0

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 18:31:36 EST

I had a friend(ex-friend of mine)once drop a turkey(live)from a private
plane at 3oooft.That turkey hit the ground like a bag of wet cement..

Think ill just take him inside the house,fill the basement sink with warm
water,and give him a "bath" in the cage..

Know what the wife wants me to do?.Release him a block away..

Ya Right!

>From: "Mark Jackson" <a0004096@airmail.net>
>To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: Digger 1,Squirrel 0
>Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:46:23 -0600
>
>Did you happen to see that movie "Chicken Run"?? Keep your eyes on 'dem
>animals

David
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T (SD60)
Dakota Mailing List Member(Wisc Dist Rep)
DakotaUSA Member(Wisconsin Chapter President)
Dakotafest Classic 2002 Chairman