Re: Digger 1,Squirrel 0

From: CashDudeHomie (CashDudeHomie@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 21:59:48 EST

Gee David I hope you are proud of yourself trapping and murdering an
innocent squirrel that did nothing to harm you. Chances are the one that
chewed your wires up is long gone by now. If you cared about other
living creatures as much as you care about yourself, you would take it
down the road a few miles and let it go. How about thinking of a way to
keep rodents away from your wiring harness instead of thinking of
creative ways to trap and kill them.

Stephen

Was sick with a cold since Sunday night.Checked the 2 traps this
morning,and lo & behold,the one outside had a squirrel in it.The little
bugger actually picked up the food cup,got it outside,then the trap
sprung.
Once my bb gun arrives,i'm gonna pop him,and reset the trap. When i do
it next,i'm gonna use some peanut butter.
Once i'm sure the garage is empty,i'm sealing over the openings,and then
i can put my truck back inside.
David
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T (SD60)
Dakota Mailing List Member(Wisc Dist Rep) DakotaUSA Member(Wisconsin
Chapter President) Dakotafest Classic 2002 Chairman