Re: Re: Digger 1,Squirrel 0

From: Mark (Gilpin.MCKnospam@lycos.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 20:39:10 EST

If it's a Grey squirrel, you could take it a few blocks away and never see
it again, but if it's a red squirrel, kill it. These things are very
territorial and very destructive. My Uncle bought a house that had Red
squirrels in the attic. One day we saw a hole in the insulation and a few
nuts laying on the floor. After pulling down all the insulation in the
attic, we had three truck loads (6ft box) of nut shells.(it was a big three
story house) Once they find a happy place, they will stay there for
generations.

Mark