Re: 2000 overhead console ?

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 19:09:09 EST

Aaron,
I think there are two versions of the overhead. One is an abbreviated
version, one is the full one with trip meter, mileage to date, hour meter,
temp, etc and a sunglass compartment and a garage door buzzer compartment.
I have the full one in my 2k R/T, while my 98 Sport has no overhead. As for
the rear compartment, I store my badge for work in it.
TonyC