2000 overhead console ?

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 18:01:27 EST

I just got a 2000 sport, I believe sport plus but am not sure. Anyway it has
the overhead console in it, I thought that O.C.s had computers in them, mine
doesn't, it has this worthless thing where the computer should go that says
clip on it, my question is can you get computers for them and are they easy
to put in, also does this clip thing work for something, I can't seem to
figure it out, maybe I am not pushing or pulling hard enough I don't want to
break anything. Also what do you guys use the rear flip-down cargo area in
the O.C. for, I can't decide what I want to stick up there.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
00 4WD 4.7L V8 CC - Sport
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC -- RIP