RE: Re: Engine coolant

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 11:20:34 EST

It's not Dex-Cool (and don't put that stuff into your Dodge either).
Dodge uses two different coolants in their vehicles. One is a "hybrid"
(orange) and the other is the standard "green stuff". We ran into this
on two identical 2001 R/T's. One had the orange coolant and the other
had the green...we flushed the system of the orange one and refilled it
with the standard green.

- Bernd