heat not working that good

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 16:15:41 EST

well for some reason this year my heat doesn't like to get as hot as it used
to. i changed my thermostat. keeping stock 195 in. and it still isn't
hot. what about coolant?? does that affect the heat?? i am thinking of
changing it. it has been a few years. it's not like i'm freezing in my
truck, but it would be nice to have more heat. any other suggestions would
help. by the way i have a 94 V6 with 105K miles. everything is great!!
even the trans with original fluid!!
thanks..
mike k