Re: Re: ATTN all wiring know-it-alls

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 12:22:18 EST

maybe I didn't clarify what I want to do. When I was
talking about the lights alternating, I meant the
blinkers. Like when I turn on the left blinker, the
original blinker will flash and the reverse light
won't. Then when the original doesn't flash, the
reverse light will. You get what I'm saying?

Later,
G.~