RE: ATTN all wiring know-it-alls Attn: TIm

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 19:45:40 EST

I won't be having any back up lights. No fog lights
will be used for it. Thanks for the help. What got me
interested in this was the new Euro clears and just
looking at them and wondering what they would look
like with a red bulb in the reverse light location.
And since I don't have any reverse lights, I figure
that it would be a wasted space if I didn't do
anything in there. I might just hard wire it into the
stock ones and see what happens there. Thanks again,
Tim. That was the answer I was looking for. Now all I
have to do is get a set of euro tailights. Too many
things, not enough money. Damnit. :O)

Later,
G.~