Had second thoughts about Squirrel #2

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 22:47:41 EST

Went over after work,and took the squirrel back from my friend.Told him that
i did a lot of thinking,and figured out that he needs some professional
help.Told him to get rid of the cats,or i'd turn his ass in...

I brought the squirrel home,and gave his tail a shot of hot pink spray
paint.Then i took him for a drive about 5 miles away,and turned him loose.

I just checked my Hotmail,and after seeing all the posts about my "cat
friend",i can see i did the right thing..

Now,about all those walnuts in my attic....

David
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T (SD60)
Dakota Mailing List Member(Wisc Dist Rep)
DakotaUSA Member(Wisconsin Chapter President)
Dakotafest Classic 2002 Chairman