RE: Dak Antifreeze leak?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 22:38:26 EST

Probably a hose if it's coming from the hose, however, your problem's going
to be, since it spewed all over the place, your serpentine belt. Nothing
ruins it faster than antifreeze. Make sure you wash down your engine and
get that stuff off your plastic and rubberized parts.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD