Park/Neutral Switch?

From: William H. Hiatt III (e@e.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 00:28:21 EST

Well..Went to goto Jason Woodruff's house tonight, and went to start the
Dak... Nothing. Keep in mind I just drove it about 10 minutes ago, and it
was fine. Tried to jumpstart it.... nothing... Then..... I tried putting it
in Neutral... and it started right up. Shut her off. put her back in park,
nothing. put her in neutral... nothing. Moved it around in neutral and in
park while holding it in the start position... you could hear it as you were
moving it engaging the starter. Could my whole problem be the park/netural
switch? Is it possible for this switch to be intermittent?

Thanks!
william