Re: Caught another friggin Squirrel..say bye bye Mr. Squirrel

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 09:32:29 EST

I agree Sam, back when I was a kid I used to go hunting with this old timer
that used to live up the road. Freddy had to be in his late seventies and I
was probably 10 or 12. Anyhow, once when we were out hunting in the woods
with my dad when Freddy's 3 dogs cornered an adult raccoon. In the ensuing
fight, the raccoon killed two of the dogs and tore the third up pretty bad
before Freddy was able to get a clean shot and kill the raccoon. I remember
Freddy himself had scars on his back, arm and chest from when he himself was
attacked by a raccoon when he was a kid. 60-70 years later, he still had
visible scars.

An Adult Raccoon in a room with four cats, my money goes on the coon.

Walt