Re: Caught another friggin Squirrel..say bye bye Mr. Squirrel

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 22:25:28 EST

I hope he has Scotch-gard!! :) I also hope nobody from
PETA is monitoring our posts here. Squirrels and
people have the SAME rights,man! :) Steve P.
--- David Digney <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Ok...got squirrel #2 this morning.Gave him to a
> friend of mine.He lives in a
> house,and owns 4 "attack cats".Tomorrow he will
> spray catnip on the
> squirrel,dump the varmint into the room with the
> cats.
>
> My friend says there will be about 10-15 seconds of
> every kind of cat sound
> u can imagine coming from that room.He says if the
> squirrel doesnt have a
> heart attack,he'll be surprised.
>
> He tossed in a raccoon last month.15 seconds
> later,the "coon" was dead.The
> cats ripped him apart...
>
> (smiling)
>
> David
> 00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T (SD60)
> Dakota Mailing List Member(Wisc Dist Rep)
> DakotaUSA Member(Wisconsin Chapter President)
> Dakotafest Classic 2002 Chairman

> http://mobile.msn.com

=====
2001 Dodge Dakota 4X4 Sport RC,Flame Red/4.7L V8/45RFE auto/3.92 limited-slip/16" aluminum wheels/Infinity CD-cassette system.