RE: RE: heat not working that good

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 11:06:45 EST

It does get colder (I tried that with my IR Thermometer).

Take a piece of metal and hold it in your hand. Now grab a hair dryer
(set it on HOT) and blow it on the metal (it gets hot). Now grab a can
of compressed air (turn the can upside down) and blow the ice cold air
on the metal...it gets cold. You can measure the temps as well if you
like.

I use the term "Wind Chill" as an easy to understand example...not the
exact science.

- Bernd