Re: Think I've Set A Record!

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 13:08:16 EST

Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com writes:

<< Who has had the most NV3500 transmissions replaced? Just had my third one
 installed right before Christmas. The Centerforce clutch isn't even broken
 in yet, and guess what? The Dak is going back in for transmission number
 four. That's right, tranny number FOUR!!! I think this must be a DML
 record. The Dak has 56Kmi. on it, and the third tranny has about 300mi. on
 it. >>

That sucks. I take back every bad thing I've ever said about the 46RE.

Bill White - http://www.moparforme.com

THE BIONIC DODGE - 2000 Ram QC 1500 Sport, 408 Stroker, Vortech T-trim
blower, 'nuff sai