RE: Think I've Set A Record!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 18:06:05 EST

Tony,
Yeah that's true. I can't blame the tranny for failing this time. But it
is one more replacement, good, bad, or otherwise. Maybe I can get the heat
shield straighten out that the apprentice mangled when he installed tranny
#3. They also cost me a trip to the exhaust shop to get the pipes
re-aligned after install #3.

This one should go well though. The regular technician is very sharp and
careful in his work. It's people like this that make a dealership (or any
garage) shine. Bad thing is he's backed up 4-5 tranny jobs deep. Doesn't
matter much anyway, it seems to take about 2-3 weeks to get one in after
they place the order. Guess that ball of shards will just get a little
bigger till then. :'B
Rich