RE: BM 150 Electric Fan wiring ?

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 21:25:36 EST

Jason,
What you're referring to is called a tap. They will work ok, but you don't
want to tap into the headhight circuit. Unless you drive around all day
with your headlights on, your fan won't do you much good. Get the picture?
You'll need to locate a continuous hot circuit once the ingition is on.

When I wired in my electric fan, I installed another circuit in the primary
fuse box and wired it off the buss. Worked like a charm.
Rich - Ashburn, VA