RE: Think I've Set A Record!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 21:40:29 EST

Tony,
If I didn't have another vehicle to drive, I would be getting a rental.
Figure no sense costing them a rental when I really don't need it. Plus,
they have been exceptional taking care of my warranty work; no complaints
whatsoever. They have never quibbled or hesitated in providing any service
(drivetrain or otherwise) needed. They even installed my Centerforce clutch
and TO bearing free of charge. How many dealerships would do that for you?

Rich