FS 97 Grill/Brush Guard

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 16:56:54 EST

Hi Gen IIIers

I putting up for sale my 1997 Flame Red Grill/Brush Guard.
It's the one that Dodge Accessory offered on the '97 Dakota.
I'm putting on a bumper cover and the guard only fits with
the stock front fascia.

Pictures are at:

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/stuff/calendar/2000/

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/TORONTO01/05.jpg

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/TORONTO01/jn03.jpg

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/TORONTO01/jn01.jpg

This pic shows the DODGE decal that I put on the top bar:

   http://www.dakota-truck.net/MEET/TORONTO01/jn08.jpg

I purchased it on Sept. 4, 1997. List price was $695 CDN.
My price was $595 + 89.25 taxes = $684.25 CDN.

Selling price is $275 US or $440 CDN. Complete mounting
hardware is included. Delivery to ACN, Carlisle PA (July)
or Mopar Nats, Columbus OH (August) may be a possibility.

Will also consider a trade for a rear step bumper ... black
with flame red inserts preferred with no dents or deep scratches.

If anyone is interested, email me privately. Thanks.

Bob