tonneau cover

From: Eric (ontheluce@alltel.net)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 22:42:49 EST

Hey y'all,

I am considering a few different brands of "soft" tonneau covers, and have a
couple questions I could use your experience with. Here goes:
1.) Has anyone tried EXTANG'S line of covers (in particular, the "Full-tilt"
hinged cover)?
2.) Most web sites I look at want to know if my Dak is a longbed or
shortbed. I have a '99 extended-cab. I wasn't aware there was any other bed
size made in that model year besides the 6.5' one. Am I right? and "is that
considered to be a shortbed" for ordering purposes?
Thanks in advance for your input. I'm kinda new at all of this, but enjoy
this list !!

Eric