Re: WSJ gives clues about new Dakota

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 07:53:03 EST

I think it's the reverse. The other brands are immitating (sp?) Dodge. And
as for Dodge taking out some of the round, how close have you looked at a
new Ram. It's as rounded as last years and still very rounded when compared
to my Dakota. Plus the extra 5 degree rake of the windshield really kicks
butt imho. I know I love the looks of our new Ram and yes, I have compared
it side-by-side to the "competition".

--
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport