Re: Caught another friggin Squirrel..say bye bye Mr. Squirrel

From: Jon (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 12:49:40 EST

Easy Squirrel Trap

1. large bucket
2. newspaper
3. peanut butter or "squirrel snacks"
4. water
5. knife

Begin by filling the bucket about half full of water. Tape the news paper
over the top of the bucket. Cut the newspaper making 2 - 3 inch wide slits.
Place some peanut butter or "squirrel snacks" on the newsaper. The varment
will jump onto the newspaper to get the peanut butter and fall into the
bucked drowning or in these temperatures freeze into a squirrel-cicle.
Happy Hunting.