3.9 -> 5.9 Swap

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 00:56:25 EST

Ok, since I'll be more than doubling my salary in the next couple of months
when I get out of the military, I've decided to really start working on my
baby. The next big step I've decided, is to go for the 360. Has anyone
done this swap in a GenII? How involved are we talking? I've heard the
tranny was the same for the 3.9 and the 5.2, will it still work or will I
need something tougher? Also, what about axles? This project won't be
happening soon, but it will happen within the next year, so I'm just
starting my research now. If anyone has done this, and has a few moments to
go over what is involved, I would really appreciate it. Thanks again guys.

--
Dave
Denver, CO