Re: 3.9 -> 5.9 Swap

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 00:32:08 EST

search and read through the DML archives...

You'll need a new tranny w/ the 360. Either a NV3500 (or beat the floor pan
and put in a NV4500) or a 46rh (auto) depending on what you've got now...

Other than that, v8 wiring harness, PCM, mounts, etc, etc. Since the dak
was offered with a v8 (318 and 360 being the same) the swap is straight
forward. The 360 PCM will have to come from a 360 powered Ram though.. ;)