Was Re: Stuffed R/T Update (longish) NOW Blown 408

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 00:32:21 EST

I realize that, but my goal is 700 ft/lb and 750 hp. All of the parts that
I have collected thus far are top of the line pieces. Forged MP stroker
crank. Milodon 4 bolt conversion caps, forged pistons, Crane race roller
rockers, MP Aluminum R/T heads...... I plan on using a F.A.S.T. system to
control the engine management. When I have all of the parts, and the
package assembled and dynoed, I'll share the parts list.
TonyC