Re: whats your opinion?

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 01:32:11 EST

In a message dated 1/7/2002 7:06:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
2punch.crash2000@AHM.com writes:

<< I have a drop in box liner (mopar plastic one), should I spend the money
and
 get the box sprayed with linex/rhino/whatever?

 how long before a box rust's out with a plastic drop in?? >>

It is amazing how much junk you will find under your drop in, and they rub
paint off the bed so rusting does happen quickly but, the bed wouldn't rust
out, that would take a lot, I was not pleased with my line-x if you get a
spray in I would go with Rhino, they are nice but I don't think it is that
worth it, (is the drop in under rail, much better than that over rail $h!t)
If under rail I suggest you pull it out clean every thing really well then go
buy some thin foam rudder strips like they put around the bottom of canopies
and stick some on the bottom of the drop in and put it back, this way it
keeps water from getting under it and keeps it from sliding around.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
00 4WD 4.7L V8 CC - Sport
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC -- RIP