Re: Ugly truck

From: Donald Mallett (maldbnsf@charter.net)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 08:23:01 EST

I like it! It looks like the old Willy before the were known as "Jeep". Look
at the ribs on the roof, I think the old Willys had them also. Mabey there
after the flash back styling like with the PT. At least with the Dakota
platform under it the Dak may be with us a little long as we know it.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm
*-------------------Save up to 80% on Dental Services!-------------------*
           Includes FREE Prescription, Vison & Chiropratic Plans!
                     http://www.iboplus.com/dmallett