RE: More on the M-80

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 10:02:26 EST

Hey! I really don't see any problem with this truck. Yea, it may have some
distaste with the shape, but I can see it with a four and a V-6 engine.

It is now or never to enter the small compact truck market and kill the 3.7
Hemi motor for the up coming 2004 Dakota. I what to see a 4.7 HO as the
bottom end of the midsize new Dakota than the V-6. With a middle 5.7 and
the SRT 6.1 Hemi. A none-blown 380HP SRT truck with the Viper parts
incorporate.

Steven St.Laurent
C2 IOW/IOS Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA