was Clutch adjustment now Centerforce

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 11:31:11 EST

That's great news. I have a couple things to finish/do before I can tackle
this, but it sounds like something that can be done in my driveway without
too much headache. Be a heck of a lot cheaper than sending it out to do ;-)
Now ... where did I put that new creeper ...

Thanks,

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
www.intense99dak.com