Re: 3.9 -> 5.9 Swap

From: Dave (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 14:50:12 EST

Thanks, I'll check the archives. That's about what I was looking to spend,
should work out fine.

Dave

<DICEMAN469@aol.com> wrote in message news:154.6fb0a0c.296c8862@aol.com...
> Took me a little over 5 grand and 2 months to get all the parts. The 5
grand includes a $1400 motor rebuild.
> Once I got started, it took about 2 weeks from turnkey 3.9 to turnkey
5.9. That's with alot of hours put in daily...totaled about 70 man-hours. My
truck had alot of additional wiring and whatnot I had to do because my truck
is far from stock. I think anyone with an otherwise stock truck could do it
in a few days...it's not hard at all.