Re: 3.9 -> 5.9 Swap

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Jan 09 2002 - 09:39:14 EST

We did Sam's swap in two days. Saturday noon to 9 pm and Sunday 10am to
9:30pm. Pretty simple.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)